Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Activity #41 Analyze one of your dreams using the internet. [5 points]

So I had a really crazy dream last night about going to New Zealand to see my friend and it got weird because I was just so lost in the airport and the streets were basically Wario's mine (image from http://mariokart.wikia.com/wiki/Wario's_Gold_Mine). I was so confused and disoriented, And according to GoToHoroscope,com's Dream Dictionary, "Travel dreams are the most common dreams one can have in these dreams people see themselves traveling in planes, cars, trains, buses, bikes or by walking. These sorts of dreams are representative of our actual life journey which contains many twists and turns. These dreams also indicate your recent movement towards your goals or objectives. A dream of difficult journey such as travel through natural calamities, accident can signify the actual difficulties you are going to face the next day. On other hand dream about fun travel at the desired destination can denote desire accomplishment. If you are tormented by these dreams on regular basis you need to have a close look on the details of your travel to get perfect elucidation."  I guess it's pretty accurate because being a teen is rough and I can be a little hard on myself sometimes.

More:http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-interpretation-travel-traveling.html


No comments:

Post a Comment