Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ah, yes. My final activity for this project. Activity #27 "Accept yourself for who you are."

20 Reasons Why Harey (me) Is Amazing
      1. I am the master of movie references
      2. I can sing just like a Disney princess
      3. I've been to Disneyland so many times that if someone gets lost I can tell them precisely where to go.
      4. I can play flute, piccolo, guitar, piano, trumpet and alto sax.
      5. I'm undefeated in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
      6. I've memorized almost all of the Disney songs.
      7. I'm kind to everyone, no matter who they are. I can walk up to Satan and be like "Oh, hello there. Nice to meet you."
       8. I can decorate anything as long as I have glitter and/or Christmas lights.
       9. I can make bubble tea/boba.
      10. I just am.
      11. I can make spaghetti.
      12. I can sing all the Starbomb songs in order by album
      13. I give great hugs.
      14. I'm a person of cuddles
      15. I'm very musical.
      16. I'm literally a Disney princess
      17. Apparently my shy personality makes me cute...?
      18. I look good in pink
      19. I rock the "oversized sweatshirt and knee high socks" look.
      20. I am me.
 Happy New Year to me. May the future indeed bring great things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza Tickets - JetXtra
    Buy tickets 용인 출장샵 for upcoming events at Mohegan 인천광역 출장마사지 Sun Arena at Casey 광주 출장안마 Plaza online. Find Mohegan Sun Arena at 나주 출장안마 Casey Plaza event schedules, venue information, directions, Feb 11, 2022MCAU Jan 22, 2022MCAU Jan 23, 2022Bowzers N Roll 안성 출장샵 & Roll

    ReplyDelete